Monday, September 12, 2011

Blog of the Week - CC Champagne (12 September, 2011)

Poets United is about Community. Every Monday we highlight a blog of one of our members. Today's blog to highlight is  A Glass of Bubbly, by Swedish poet CC Champagne.  I love the name of the blog and the blog author, don't you?




CC Champagne has a lot of interesting poems in her blog.  Among them are the following:

September 2001 From a Distance

One Single Tear

 Not a Fan of Winter

Thank you, CC Champagne, for being part of Poets United!  We enjoy your blog.  Your voice is appreciated and heard.

We have some great poets at Poets United.  CC Champagne is just one of them.  We hope that all of you will visit this blog, either the poems above or others, and share some words with the poet either here or within her blog.  We all appreciate (and deserve) recognition as poets. Let's support one another as often as we can.


Posted for Poets United by Mary Kling who can be found hanging around In the Corner of My Eye.

9 comments:

  1. Great pick, Mary. I LOVE the name of poet and website - how cool is that? CC, I enjoyed looking around your blog. So nice to find you here at Poets United.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see CC highlighted here! I always enjoy visiting her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so you are where all those stray views/hits came from! ;)

    No, seriously though, thank you very much for featuring me and A Glass of Bubbly, especially today (since it is my blogs three month anniversary). I feel greatly honoured and extremely humble (I feel like I should make a long acceptance speech or something here, that's how big this feels)! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog CC! You are an extremely gifted poet! I look forward to reading more from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, CC, I guess I don't understand what you mean by stray views / stray hits....but I guess that is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, thrilled to see a bit more of a fellow poet's work. And CC... isn't it fun to see those hit numbers go up?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a 'secret pleasure' of mine to keep track of site stats, Kim! (Mary, that's what I meant, I always keep track of the views/hits on my blog and sit in amazement every time they go up. I -still- haven't gotten used to people actually wanting to read my scribbles. All I meant was that... I guess I always look for a reason why the numbers go up (outside my own effort), and I was trying to be cute. I'm sorry if I confused you) Thank you all for the kind words! I am truly honoured! And now I'm off to write about boys in the rain... *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pick, I look forward to visiting you CC~
    I love the artsy look of your blog, can't wait to read more of your work!

    ReplyDelete