Monday, October 3, 2011

Blog of the Week - Susie Clevenger (3 October, 2011)

Poets United is featuring  a fascinating Blog of the Week  this week.  It is Susie Clevenger's blog Confessions of a Laundry Goddess.





Susie says about herself:   "I am much like the butterfly I love. Going through a metamorphosis in my life. Letting imagination guide me."  Take a look at her blog.  I think you will enjoy it.  Susie writes a lot of different types of poetry.  I have included a few examples below, which I hope will help introduce you to this talented poet.




Susie, it is nice to have you as part of our Poets United Community; and we thank you for your active participation in Thursday Think Tank and Poetry Pantry, and also for the comments you make in other members' blogs.  Community and supporting one another is what it's all about.  It takes all of us working together to make a community.

Next week we will feature another blog.  Stay tuned.

Posted by Mary Kling (who blogs at In the Corner of My Eye) for Poets United.





5 comments:

  1. This is a very impressive blog. Susie's poems are very refreshing and I really like her drought poems series. A good choice for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie had me with the title of her blog! So cool. I really am taken with her poetry now. The Prayer In Your Kiss..amazing! I like the way she expresses her love of poetry, too. She lives poetry.Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my blog as blog of the week. I love poetry. It is my voice for what is in me and at times I speak for others who need to be heard. I feel honored to read the works of so many fine poets on the community created by Poets United.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratssssss susie :)

    your poetry blog is one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete