Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gone Fishin'


Kids, guess what? No interview today!
I have a couple in the works, and a
couple of other people I am hoping will
agree to interviews,
but nothing ready for today.

So I decided to take the day off:)
I am out in the blogosphere,
trolling for subjects.
If you see anyone lurking in the deep waters,
trying to hide from me,
feel welcome to turn them in
when I come back to the dock!

Hope to see you next week
with a way cooooooool
interview.

Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. Good on yer, Sherry! Have a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast Sherry! We will see you when you come back. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy fishing! (for words)
    :)
    de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry,

    I think you have more than earned a day away from the hard work you commit to each and every week.
    I hope you will enjoy your day by the pond and that you will 'net a big catch.'
    Best Wishes,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, kids! I caught some "Big Ones".....yippee! Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say I hope you caught a big one but see that you have. I can't wait to see how you 'cook' them up...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your interviews are worth waiting for! I hope the fish are biting and you land one that inspires insight and reflection ;D

    ReplyDelete