Below you will find some of the folks in our community who go beyond what is expected at Poets United by dedicating their time and talents to ensuring we have a functional, up to date and versatile site to visit. A lot of work behind the scenes goes into keeping Poets United presentable and these people are the ones responsible. Please feel free to sing their praises and be sure to stop by their sites also as not only do they help here but they are poets and writers themselves.
By simply clicking on the names below you can learn a little more about what makes each one of these individuals so amazing.
Feature Editors & Writers:
- Magaly Guerrero (Telling Tales: A Pantry of Prose)
- Mary Kling (The Poetry Pantry some weeks; Blog Roll)
- Rosemary Nissen-Wade (I Wish I'd Written This; The Living Dead; Moonlight Musings; Thought Provokers)
- Susan Chast (Mid-Week Motif)
- Sumana Roy (Mid-Week Motif some weeks)
- Sherry Blue Sky (The Life of a Poet; Blog of the Week; Poem of the Week; I Wish I'd Written This some weeks; The Poetry Pantry)
Social Media Specialist:
- Mary Kling (Facebook)