Sunday, August 11, 2019
Poetry Pantry #489
Summer is buzzing by as quickly as these busy bees.........I hope you are enjoying its pleasures. It is hard to believe we are this far into August already.
Things are hopping at Poets United, too. You may notice that Sanaa and Magaly will now be joining Rosemary and I taking turns to bring you our Friday features. We think this will make Friday a very interesting day of the week at Poets United and hope you enjoy the variety. This past Friday, Sanaa featured Rudyard Kipling. Do scroll back and see what she put together, if you happened to miss it.
Next Friday looks like it will be a lively feature. Magaly will make every third Friday of the month an interactive Moonlight Musings. Well, that definitely intrigues me. Do stop by for that. I think Fridays are going to get really interesting!
On Monday, we will feature beautiful poems by Kim Russell, Linda Lyberg and Colleen Redman. And on Wednesday, Sumana's prompt at Midweek Motif will be: Televised. Cool.
Meanwhile, today is Sunday, and you know the drill. Link your poem, leave us a few words, and do visit your fellow poets. We are so glad you show up here so faithfully to stock the Pantry with your poems. I think it is my favourite day of the week online.
- Moonlight Musings
- Poets United Midweek Motif ~ Glory
- POEMS OF THE WEEK ~ MEN'S VOICES
- POETRY PANTRY #491
- I Wish I'd Written This
- Poets United Midweek Motif ~ Museum(s)
- POEMS OF THE WEEK: BY BUDDAH, HANK AND LEE SAN
- Poetry Pantry #490
- Moonlight Musings: the Interactive Edition, #1
- Poets United Midweek Motif ~ Televised
- POEMS OF THE WEEK: BY KIM R., LINDA AND COLLEEN
- Poetry Pantry #489
- Thought Provokers ~ Rudyard Kipling
- Poets United Midweek Motif ~ Safety
- Telling Tales with Magaly Guerrero: a Pantry of Pr...
- Thought Provokers
- ▼ Aug (16)
- ► 2018 (202)
- ► 2017 (203)
- ► 2016 (197)
- ► 2015 (202)
- ► 2014 (204)
- ► 2013 (212)
- ► 2012 (254)
- ► 2011 (281)