Friday, December 10, 2010

Please give a warm vwelcome to our newest members.

We Currently have 157 Members in 40 Poetry Groups

Below you will find a few links to the most recent members who have joined our community here at Poets United. Please give them a warm welcome by stopping by their poetry blogs and reading some of there creative offerings.

Kellie @ Magic in the Backyard

Giovanni Cucullo @ Giovanni Cucullo



Luke Prater @ WordSalad

simplymanish @ Mind Thinks


Tommy Herman @ Simply Poetry

10 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard! I see a few familiar names. I'll check out the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My warm welcome to everyone. I am glad that Poets United is expanding. More new writers, more poems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome everyone, it is great to have newbies!
    I look forward to reading your poems and getting to know you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warm Welcome to New Members…
    How I wish I could be included in the members…

    http://unnamedpsalmist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. just want to thank everyone for the warm welcome its great to have a community like this to post my yourds and read yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you,Thank you,Thank you!!!
    It's just an honor to me to see my header there
    You are great!!!
    I'll go check up on the others!
    :)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome everyone....looking forward to reading your work...bkm

    ReplyDelete