Tuesday, December 28, 2010
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday. Due to Snow Storms, Bad internet connections and travel we are experiencing a pause. All things should resume to a normal pace at or around January 1st. For not be safe and keep writing wonderful poetry!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2019 (186)
- ► 2018 (202)
- ► 2017 (203)
- ► 2016 (197)
- ► 2015 (202)
- ► 2014 (204)
- ► 2013 (212)
- ► 2012 (254)
- ► 2011 (281)
- I hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday. Du...
- The Thursday Think Tank - #29 Stockings
- We are still here...just a light crew
- The Poetry Pantry Is Now Open! - #22
- The Thursday Think Tank - #28 Smell
- Poem of the Week - Roses in the Park 14/Dec/2010
- Poetry Blog of the Week - (13 December 2010) - The...
- The Poetry Pantry Is Now Open - #21
- Classic Poetry - (The lotos-Eaters - Lord Alfred T...
- Please give a warm vwelcome to our newest members.
- Poet History # 13 The Brownings, Elizabeth Barrett...
- The Thursday Think Tank - #27 Forgiveness
- The Life of a Poet - River Urke
- Exactly Six months ago today, Poets United made i...
- Poem of the Week - Ode To A Wrecking Ball 7/Dec/2010
- The Poet Pantry Is Now Open - #20
- Please welcome the newest members to join Poets Un...
- Classic Poetry - (The Land of Story-Books - Robert...
- Do you have a classic poem recommendation you’d li...
- Poet History # 12 Philip Larkin
- The Thursday Think Tank - #25 Weird
- Opportunity Knocks - Cape Cod Cultural Center 15 J...
- ▼ Dec (22)
Travel safely, Robb, and we'll hit the ground running January 1st.........wait till you read the interview I am working on right now. Wowzers!Our community has such amazing poets in it...........blessings, all.....see you soon. Looking forward to good reading in 2011.ReplyDelete
All the best, Robert. Hope everything gets back to normal soon. Best Wishes for the New Year.ReplyDelete
Hope you get some much needed rest Robb....Happy New Year to you and your family!ReplyDelete
Take Care Robb; Hope you n' yours had a wonderful holiday! Happy New Year to you n' yours~ReplyDelete
best wishes for 2011.ReplyDelete
Wish you a great 2011 full of happiness and love.ReplyDelete
My wish for 2011 is to be featured on this blog....and i have been working on it:)
Love and Light to you and yours,