Monday, June 7, 2010
Robert Lloyd is the dreamer who founded Poets United. His goal was for a stable community of poets who blogged, where each member could feel they belonged. With the help and support of others in the poetry blog community he has seemingly accomplished this.
He currently writes articles found here at Poets United while maintaining his own poetry blogs. Robert is truly a jack of all trades and a master of none. He’s done a little of everything from serving ten years in the military while working in human and animal medicine, to having attended five different colleges and universities. He is now working as a cost analyst for an environmental engineering firm while living in San Antonio Texas with his soon to be wife Amber. The one thing that he has as a constant in his life has been his friends and his joy of writing. He is a scribbler by heart and has always turned to words to better express himself.
If you would like to find out more about Robert please feel free to visit any of the below links.
Burdens and Smiles (original poetry)
The Migration of Words (meme and prompt inspired poetry)
Posted by Robert Lloyd
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2019 (186)
- ► 2018 (202)
- ► 2017 (203)
- ► 2016 (197)
- ► 2015 (202)
- ► 2014 (204)
- ► 2013 (212)
- ► 2012 (254)
- ► 2011 (281)
- Poem of the Week (30 June 2010) - Consent
- Poetry Blog of the Week (28 June, 2010) - Fenny’s ...
- The Thursday Think Tank - #3 Spam
- Big Tent Poetry
- Poem of the Week (22 June 2010) - Mr. Sociable
- Poetry Blog of the Week (21 June, 2010) - Hope Whi...
- The Thursday Think Tank - #2 Insomnia
- Magpie Tales
- Poetry Blog of the Week (14 June, 2010) - A Collec...
- Poem of the Week (14 June, 2010) - Cough Drop
- Kim Nelson
- The Thursday Think Tank - #1 Acrostic
- Poetry Blog of the Week (7 June, 2010) - Out of My...
- Poem of the Week (7 June, 2010) - Untitled
- Larry Patterson
- I Want To Be Included
- Robert Lloyd
- ▼ Jun (17)
you are married now! :PReplyDelete
Hello Rob. I like the way you dream, both here and at Burdens and Smiles.ReplyDelete