Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Poetry Blog of the Week (7 June, 2010) - Out of My Ocean
Out of my Ocean - "Out of my Ocean" is a poetry blog written by Susannah Bec. Her poems are refreshing while avoiding the cliché. She has a knack for taking everyday life and displaying it from a different angle. If you do not have the time to float through her blog then at least take a moment to read “A Container for the Flow”. This poem by Susannah has to be one of my personal favorites. It makes me reflect on my own need for writing as a release. Her writing is vivid and creates wonderful visuals for her readers. Susannah's blog is well done, easy to navigate and just like her writing a pleasant escape from the every day grind that is life. Please take a few momemts to visit her blog most folks will really enjoy reading her work.
Posted by Robert Lloyd
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2019 (186)
- ► 2018 (202)
- ► 2017 (203)
- ► 2016 (197)
- ► 2015 (202)
- ► 2014 (204)
- ► 2013 (212)
- ► 2012 (254)
- ► 2011 (281)
- Poem of the Week (30 June 2010) - Consent
- Poetry Blog of the Week (28 June, 2010) - Fenny’s ...
- The Thursday Think Tank - #3 Spam
- Big Tent Poetry
- Poem of the Week (22 June 2010) - Mr. Sociable
- Poetry Blog of the Week (21 June, 2010) - Hope Whi...
- The Thursday Think Tank - #2 Insomnia
- Magpie Tales
- Poetry Blog of the Week (14 June, 2010) - A Collec...
- Poem of the Week (14 June, 2010) - Cough Drop
- Kim Nelson
- The Thursday Think Tank - #1 Acrostic
- Poetry Blog of the Week (7 June, 2010) - Out of My...
- Poem of the Week (7 June, 2010) - Untitled
- Larry Patterson
- I Want To Be Included
- Robert Lloyd
- ▼ Jun (17)
Post a Comment
This community is not meant to be used in a negative manner. We ask that you be respectful of all the people on this site as each individual writer is entitled to their own opinion, style, and path to creativity.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.