We would like to introduce you to a new section found here at Poets United. It is called the “The Poetry Pantry”. The idea behind this is to share your poems that you really enjoy and are proud of. It runs all week and will be refreshed with a new post each week on Sundays. This section allows you, the poet and blogger, to introduce people to your blogs and work you are proud of. It is a simple concept that again helps us interact with one another in the poetry community. Please share with us whatever poem you like. It does not matter where it comes from, if you want folks to read it please link it here. Below you will see the standard post format with this week’s linky. We look forward to reading your poems.
There 3 simple rules:
1. Don’t link to more than 3 poems per week.
2. Please visit some of the other poems linked here when you link to yours.
3. Leave a comment after you have posted your link.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
- ► 2019 (186)
- ► 2018 (202)
- ► 2017 (203)
- ► 2016 (197)
- ► 2015 (202)
- ► 2014 (204)
- ► 2013 (212)
- ► 2012 (254)
- ► 2011 (281)
- The Thursday Think Tank - #8 Sultry
- The Life of a Poet - Susannah Bec
- Poem of the Week (27 July 2010) - Lie(s)
- The Poetry Pantry Is Now Open. Week 1
- Poetry Blog of the Week (26 July, 2010) - Catapult...
- The Life of a Poet - Robin Netanel
- The Thursday Think Tank - #7 Sound
- Poem of the Week (20 July 2010) - Where
- Poetry Blog of the Week (19 July, 2010) - Looking ...
- Eileen T O'Neill
- The Thursday Think Tank - #6 Diamonds
- The Life of a Poet - Robert Cameron Hazelton
- Poem of the Week (13 July 2010) - A Ray of Hope
- Poetry Blog of the Week (12 July, 2010) - Signed.....
- The Thursday Think Tank - #5 How To...
- Poem of the Week (6 July 2010) - Picture of a Man
- Poetry Blog of the Week (5 July, 2010) - Afternoon...
- Marian (runaway sentence.)
- The Thursday Think Tank - #4 Children
- ▼ Jul (20)