Monday, September 13, 2010
Poets United Copyright Statement
All poetry and work found at Poets United, submitted by the poet, is owned by the poet themselves and falls under the poets copyright. Poets United may display and publish any poem submitted to this site, by the poet, always as the poet’s original work and under the poet’s own copyright.
We are a public and community education site. All poetry by famous poets, not submitted by the poet, is provided for educational research only. The Copyright Law of the United States Of America (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research."
The Library of Congress and all questions in regards to U.S. Copyright can be found by clicking the below link:
Labels: Poets United Copyright Statement
- ► 2019 (186)
- ► 2018 (202)
- ► 2017 (203)
- ► 2016 (197)
- ► 2015 (202)
- ► 2014 (204)
- ► 2013 (212)
- ► 2012 (254)
- ► 2011 (281)
- The Thursday Think Tank - #17 Equality
- The Life of a Poet - Ninot Aziz
- Poem of the Week (28 September 2010) - Laughter Re...
- Poetry Blog of the Week - (27 September 2010) Cass...
- The Poetry Pantry Is Now Open - Week #10
- Poet History #4 - Edna St. Vincent Millay
- The Thursday Tink Tank - #16 Autumn
- Say Hello to...
- The Poetry Pantry Is Now Open - Week #9
- Poet History #3 - Mary Oliver
- Greetings to our newest Members
- Poem of the Week ( 14 September 2010) - witness in...
- Poetry Blog of the Week (13 September 2010) - Poet...
- Poets United Copyright Statement
- The Poetry Pantry Is Now Open - Week #8
- Susannah Bec
- Poet History - #2 Allen Ginsberg
- The Thursday Think Tank - #14 Walls
- The Life of a Poet - Pamela Sayers
- The Poet's United Quote Bucket
- Say Hello
- The Poetry Pantry Is Now Open - Week #7
- Poet History - #1 W.H. Auden
- Poet History
- The Thursday Think Tank - #13 A Kiss
- The Life of a Poet - Jingle
- Monday's Child
- ▼ Sep (27)