Friday, August 27, 2010
The Poets United template will change this weekend. Do not be alarmed.
It was brought to my attention that you all may not be getting the full worth of this site. There seem to be template errors that I have created when messing with the HTML code. I had placed three rows of tabs as options at the top of the Poets United Page and most folks only see one.
This means that something needs to be fixed as we offer a whole lot more link and navigation wise that you do not have access too. It also explains some of my odd feedback. For the last 3 months you have only been getting part of the picture.
Over the weekend you will notice a few changes to Poets United format and template wise. Do not be alarmed we are not breaking. It is just an attempt to make it a better experience for you.
I apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please stay tuned……
Posted by Robert Lloyd
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2019 (186)
- ► 2018 (202)
- ► 2017 (203)
- ► 2016 (197)
- ► 2015 (202)
- ► 2014 (204)
- ► 2013 (212)
- ► 2012 (254)
- ► 2011 (281)
- Poem of the Week (31 August 2010) - Violence
- Welcome Aboard!!
- The Poetry Pantry is Now Open - Week #6
- Pamela Sayers
- The Poets United template will change this weekend...
- Don't Forget About Your Poetry Groups
- Rosemary Nissen-Wade
- The Thursday Think Tank - #12 Water
- The Life of a Poet - Sherry Blue Sky
- carry on tuesday
- Help Us Establish Activity Standards
- Poem of the Week (24 August 2010) - One Hand & In ...
- Poetry Blog of the Week (23 August, 2010) - Beyond...
- Pardon me, but do you have the time?
- The Poetry Pantry Is Now Open - Week #5
- Wow!! Introducing....
- The Thursday Think Tank - #11 Pain
- Poem of the Week (17 August 2010) - Wasteland & On...
- Poetry Blog of the Week (16 August, 2010) - Deadly...
- Technical Difficulties – It’s those darn Monkeys a...
- The Poetry Pantry Is Now Open - Week #4
- Dan Simmons
- The Thursday Think Tank - #10 Eyes
- The Life of a Poet - Weasel
- Sherry Blue Sky
- Poem of the Week (10 August 2010) - Purging Myself...
- Poetry Blog of the Week (9, August 2010) - Words a...
- The Poetry Pantry Is Now Open - Week 3
- Chris Olson
- The Thursday Think Tank - #9 Sanctuary
- A.M. Trumble
- Poem of the Week (3 August 2010) - I will Sit with...
- Prompt Sites for Every Day and Every Occasion.
- Poetry Blog of the Week (2, August 2010) - Tesla Wall
- The Poetry Pantry Is Now Open. Week 2
- ▼ Aug (35)
Post a Comment
This community is not meant to be used in a negative manner. We ask that you be respectful of all the people on this site as each individual writer is entitled to their own opinion, style, and path to creativity.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.